At Dolphin Academy we emphasize care and genuine interaction between humans and dolphins. Dolphin Academy provides a variety of unforgettable experiences that are tailored for different age categories, but always includes educational context so that our guests can understand and appreciate the importance of protecting dolphins worldwide and their environment. Together with the Curacao Public Aquarium N.V. and Substation Curacao, they form a fascinating world of diverse marine organisms and ecospheres just waiting for you to come and explore.
The Front Office department acts as the business card of the organization. As a Front Office Agent, you are responsible for all reservations. Also receiving, checking in and providing general tourist information to the guests. As well as operating the telephone exchange and perform distinct administrative work.
- Make and manage reservations quickly and accurately
- Knows how the reservation system works and how to handle it professionally and responsibly
- Provides correct information and service to guests
- Responsible to handle incoming calls and e-mails.
- Knowledge of all dolphin programs that are sold at Dolphin Academy and Ocean Encounters
- Capable of guiding the guests professionally and in a customer-friendly way
- Ensure that all guests adhere to the mandatory regulations that apply at Dolphin Academy, such as wearing a mask inside (Front Office, Photoshop, Giftshop)
Skills and Qualifications
- At least MBO level 3 or 4 and experience working in the hospitality or tourism
- Minimum of two years of experience in a front office position
- Solution-oriented and works well independently and in a team
- Communicates correctly with colleagues and guests
- Is open-minded and thinks ‘out of the box’
- Guest-oriented; customer-friendly, open and honest
- Is representative, correct and stress resistant
- Is commercially oriented
- Has a sense of responsibility
- Doesn’t have an 8-to-5 mentality
- Has an affinity with the dolphins
- Good knowledge of languages such as, Dutch, English and Papiamentu, and Spanish is a pre!
We encourage you to apply if you feel your profile is a match!
Please send your CV and cover letter before April 1st, 2022 to email@example.com
For more information about our facility and animals, you can also visit our website https://www.dolphin-academy.com